Brampton Skin Care Academy Inc. welcomes all applicants to apply for any of the Diploma offered at the Academy. We invite all applicants to attend the Academy for a one on one consultation and have a tour of our Academy before you decide on your new rewarding career.
All applicants are expected to meet the following minimum requirements:
Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (Grade 12) or equivalent, or be at least 18 years of age to be considered as an mature student. Students are reminded that some employers require a Grade 12 diploma as a qualification of employment even if a postsecondary training program has been successfully completed. Information about any additional or special admission requirements should be obtained from the college of your choice, as well as from employers in your chosen occupational areas.
- Complete and sign application form
- Provide 2 pieces of photo identification
- All Students are required to follow the Rules and Regulations of the Academy
- Students are required to purchase the necessary student kit for the course
- All students are required to purchase and wear their appropriate uniform all the time
- Must maintain an attendance record of more than 90%. Student to complete any hours missed
- All NSF cheques will be subjected to a $25 fee
All student of Brampton Skin Care Academy Inc. are to ensure the following requirements are met before a diploma can be issued.
- Must have a passing grade of 75% or higher
- Completed the mandatory training hours
- Complete discharge of all financial obligations to the Academy
- Small monthly payment plans
- Financial assistance available to qualifying students
- Tax deductible tuition fees
- HRDC Funding available for qualified EI Recipients
- Second Career students are welcome
Refund And Cancellation Policy
Brampton Skin Care Academy Inc. maintains a policy for refunds and is governed by Regulation 415/06 of the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005